The Irish Foodie Tour - 8 Day Tour
Explore Ireland’s food heritage and culture, meet artisan and traditional producers, and visit foodie favorites on this culinary vacation.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Learn chocolate-making from an award-winning French pastry chef based in beautiful County Kerry.
- Enjoy a cooking class and friendly cook-off in Dublin’s premier cooking school, located in the heart of the city’s creative hub.
- Dublin Vinatage Tea Tour
- Whiskey Tasting at Dublin distillery
- Dublin Cooking Class
- Seaweed Foraging Experience
- Chocolate Making Experience
- 7 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners (D) including a cook-off in Dublin, dinner in the foodie haven of Kinsale, and dinner in the charming town of Tralee.
- Clayton Hotel Charlemont | Dublin (2)
- Bayview Hotel | Ballycotton (2)
- Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa | Tralee (2)
- Radisson Blu Hotel | Limerick (1)