2020 St. Patrick’s Day In Dublin: The Wearing Of The Green
Authentic Local Experiences
- Celebrate the magic and spectacle of St Patrick’s Day in Dublin with the exclusive access that only CIE Tours can provide: enjoy an unprecedented, private pre-parade party at Ireland’s most iconic historic building, Dublin’s General Post Office – and then step outside to view the parade at the best location in town.
- St Patrick’s Day in Dublin: The Wearing of the Green will also bring you to see some of Ireland’s most beautiful and historic landscapes in six days of fun, history, and wonder.
- Dining Experience
- 2 dinners (D), including a welcome dinner in the popular Temple Bar area and a group dinner in a unique city-center venue, a cocktail lunch with beer and wine at the GPO on St Patrick’s Day (L), and 5 daily hot breakfasts (B))
- Enjoy an exclusive pre–parade party at the GPO – Ireland’s most iconic building
- Get an exclusive look behind the scenes with a pre-parade tour to hear the bands warming up and view the floats before anyone else
- Watch the parade from the best viewing spot in town
- Tour Dublin and see the 800-year-old St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Savor a pint at the Guinness Storehouse, overlooking a panoramic view of Dublin
- Sample whiskey at a distillery in the historic heart of the old city
- Visit Stone Age tombs older than the Egyptian pyramids at Newgrange
- Enjoy an evening of Irish song and dance over dinner at the Merry Ploughboy pub.
- Visit Ireland’s largest national park in the beautiful Wicklow Mountains
- See the fascinating ruins of Glendalough, where the work of Irish monks preserved much of western civilization during Europe’s Dark Ages
- Toast “sláinte” to your new friends at a farewell drink in a traditional Irish pub
Hotels – 5 Nights
- Ashling Hotel | Dublin (5)
Tour of Dublin and St Patrick’s Cathedral
Pub Fun in the City
Back to the Stone Age in Newgrange
The Big Day
Wicklow and Farewell