Egypt Cultural Heritage
Travel Period: January 8 - March 28, 2021 and April 11 - September 30, 2021
8 days / 7 nights
- $230 single supplement
- Price shown is based on Twin Sharing
- Price is land only. Ticket is sold separately. Friday departure from USA. Blackout days apply. Prices are subject to change.
Day 1 - (Saturday). CAIRO
Arrive Cairo airport. Meet and assist. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 - (Sunday). CAIRO
Full Day Tour in Cairo. Full day Cairo sightseeing tour with lunch visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley of the Temple. Visit the Egyptian Museum, where the treasure of Tut-Ankh-Amoun is exhibited. Final stop at the old Cairo at the Mosque of Mohamed Aly and the Citadel of Salah el Din. (B, L)
Day 3 - (Monday). CAIRO/LUXOR
Transfer to the airport, early in the morning and depart for Luxor. Arrival and transfer to the port for the Nile cruise. After lunch, visit the east Bank of the Nile, starting with Karmak temple built in 2000 B.C. for Amount-Ra, thanks to its containing 22 temples, it is the biggest temple in Egypt. Visit the Luxor temple, built in 1450 B.C. by Amenophis and Ramses II. (B, L, D)
Day 4 - (Tuesday). LUXOR-EDFU
Ceros the West Bank to visit Theobvest Necroplis, Valley of the Kings, Elder El Bahari of Hatseput and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sailing to Esna. Overnight at Esna.
Day 5 - (Wednesday). EDFU / KOM OMBO / ASWAN
Sightseeing at the temple of god Horus, which was built during 237 - 57 B.C. and is considered to be a perfect representation of the ancient Egyptian civilization. Sail to Koa Omg, visit the Temple of god Sobek and god Horaris. Sailing to Aswan. overnight on board. (B, L, D)
Day 6 - (Thursday). ASWAN
Visit the High Dam. the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight at Aswan. (B, L, D)
Day 7 - (Friday). ASWAN-CAIRO
Leave the ship after breakfast for a visit to the High Dam and Aswan Dam, the unfinished Obelisk. You may select an optional excursion by plane to visit Abu Simbel Temples. Transfer to the airport for the flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. (B)
Day 8 -. (Saturday). CAIRO-AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
What Is Included:
- 3-night accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast.
- 4-night Nile Cruise on full board basis (outside cabin)
- Full day Cairo sightseeing tour with lunch
- All excursions during Nile Cruise
- All transfers as mentioned
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel taxes in Egypt
- Meal: 7-breakfast, 4-dinner, 5-lunch
- Service of English-speaking tour guide
What Is Not Included:
- Egypt Entry Visa - $25. Free of charge. Minimum 2 days stay
- Domestic flight: CAI/LXR-ASW/CAI, approximately $250 subject to change
- Gratuities: $123 (to be collected in advance)
- Airfare (sold separately)