Egypt by Day
Travel Period: January 1 - March 27; April 11-September 30, 2021
5 days / 4 nights
- $ 144 single supplement
- Price shown is based on Twin Sharing
- Price is land only. Ticket is sold separately. Blackout days apply. Prices are subject to change.
Day 1 - CAIRO
Arrive at Cairo International Airport. Meet and assist. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight Cairo.
Day 2 - CAIRO
Full day Cairo sightseeing tour (with lunch). Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley of the Temple. Visit the Egyptian Museum where the treasure of Tut-Ankh-Amoun is exhibited. Final stop at the Old Cairo at the Mosque of Mohamed Aly and the Citadel of Salah El Din.
Day 3 - CAIRO-MEMPHIS-SAKKARA
Visit the historical city of Memphis, capital city of ancient Egypt. See the Colossus of Ramses II, and the open-air museum around it. Continue to Sachara, the ancient Necropolis of Memphis, Step Pyramid of Sachara.
Day 4 - CAIRO-NILE CRUISE
Morning is free day for shopping. Enjoy dinner at a cruise boat sailing on the Nile river with folklore show and belly dancing entertainment. (lunch not included)
Day 5 - CAIRO-USA
After breakfast, transfer from hotel to Cairo International Airport.
What Is Included:
- Meet and assist upon arrival at the Cairo International Airport
- 4-night hotel accommodation in Cairo
- Full day Cairo sightseeing tour (with lunch)
- Half day sightseeing tour in Memphis & Sakkara (with lunch)
- Nile dinner cruise with traditional show
- Entrance fees to the sites during the tour
- All transfers as mentioned
- Meals: daily breakfast; 2-lunch; 1-dinner during the cruise
- Service of an English-speaking guide and escort
What Is Not Included:
- Egypt Entry Visa: $25.
- Tips: Tour Guide, Escort, Driver, Porter, Waiter
- International flight