Classic Greece and Turkey Cruise and Tour
Travel Period: October 19 - 31, 2021
13 days / 11 nights
- $796 single supplement
- Price shown is based on Twin Sharing
- From: Los Angeles - Athens - Istanbul - Çanakkale - Thessaloniki - Volos - Santorini - Athens - Los Angeles
Day 1: Oct 19 (Tue). Today we depart Los Angeles for our overnight flight to Athens.
Day 2: Oct 20 (Wed). Arrive Athens
Upon arrival and after we have cleared our custom obligations the tour representative will meet us for our transfer to the hotel. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. (D)
Day 3: Oct 21 (Thu). Athens - Corinth - Athens
Depart Athens via the scenic coastal road to the mighty Corinth Canal, dividing the Peloponnese from mainland Greece. Continue via Nauplion to Mycenae, the heartland of Greek mythology. Visit the Acropolis of Mycenae and the Tomb of Atreus, built around 1250 B.C. From here, drive through the Central Peloponnese Peninsula, whose major cities in Classical times were Corinth and Sparta. Back to Athens. Overnight Athens. (B, D)
Day 4: Oct 22 (Fri). Athens City Tour
The exploration of Athens begins with a panoramic drive through the city center. View the Panathenian Stadium and the ruins of the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian/s Arch, built to celebrate the arrival of the Roman Emperor Hadrian. Continue on to visit the Acropolis, the ancient architectural masterpiece built during the Golden Age of Athens and the new Acropolis Museum, a Striking modern building built at the base of the monument where many of the original statues from the Acropolis are now displayed. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight Athens. (B)
Day 5: Oct 23 (Sat). Athens - Pireaus, Greece. Ship embarkation. (B, D). Cruise
Day 6: Oct 24 (Sun). Sailing - Istanbul, Turkey. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 7: Oct 25, (Mon). Istanbul, Turkey. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 8: Oct 26, (Tue). Sailing - Canakkale, Turkey. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 9: Oct 27, (Wed). Sailing - Thessaloniki, Greece. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 10: Oct 28 (Thu). Sailing - Volos, Greece. (B,L,D). Cruise
Day 11: Oct 29 (Fri). Sailing - Santorini, Greece. (B,L,D). Cruise
Day 12: Oct 30 (Sat). Sailing - Pireaus, Greece.
After disembarkation, you will be transferred to your hotel for overnight. Evening is free at leisure, time to do last minute shopping. (B). Cruise
Day 13: Oct 31 (Sun). Depart Athens to Los Angeles. (B)
What Is Included:
- Round trip economy class fare Los Angeles-Athens
- Meet and Assist upon arrival.
Private air-conditioned motor coach with an English speaking guide.
- Full day Athens City tour visiting the Acropolis and its Museum
- 4-Day / 4-Night 1st class hotel accommodations at the Titania Hotels or similar with daily breakfast and some dinners.
What Is Not Included:
- Land Tour: Personal Expenses, drinks at meals, lunches
- Gratuities for Land: Recommended: Local Tour Guide - $6 pp day; Driver - $3 pp day; Tour Director: $3 pp day; Excursion Guide: $2 pp day. Waiter $1 pp day; Porter - $1 pp bag. Gratuities will be collected in advance.
What Is Included In Cruise:
- 8-Day / 7-Night Cruise to the Greek Islands and Turkey on Celestyal Cruise inside Cat. “IB” cabins
- All meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
- Shore Excursions ON SHARING BASIS:
- 1st-04 Bosporus cruise from Europe to Asia
- San-01 Spectacular Oia village perched on the Caldera rim
- The-06 Panoramic Thessaloniki
- Entertainment on board
- Port charges security and other services
- Gratuities totaling $160.00 ARE INCLUDED
- Unlimited classic drinks included
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- All entrance fees included as per itinerary
- Porterage of 1 suitcase per person at the hotels
- Included shore excursions cannot be removed or replaced
Please note that the price indicated above was based on quotation made by the airline in 2019. Air Plus Travel reserves the right to collect additional charges should there be a fare increase the airline may impose for 2021 travel as a result to COVID 19 pandemic.