Classic Greece and Turkey Cruise and Tour
Travel Period: October 25 - November 6, 2022
13 days / 11 nights
- $796 single supplement
- Price shown is based on Twin Sharing
- From: Los Angeles - Athens - Istanbul - Kavala - Thessaloniki - Volos - Santorini - Athens - Los Angeles
Day 1: Oct 25 (Tue). Today we depart Los Angeles for our overnight flight to Athens.
Day 2: Oct 26 (Wed). Arrive Athens
Upon arrival and after we have cleared our custom obligations the tour representative will meet us for our transfer to the hotel. The evening is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. (D)
Day 3: Oct 27 (Thu). Athens-Corinth-Mycenae-Nafplion-Athens
Depart Athens via the scenic coastal road to the mighty Corinth Canal, dividing the Peloponnese from mainland Greece. Continue via Nafplion to Mycenae, the heartland of Greek mythology. Visit the Acropolis of Mycenae and the Tomb of Atreus, built around 1250 B.C. From here, drive through the Central Peloponnese Peninsula, whose major cities in Classical times were Corinth and Sparta. Back to Athens. Overnight Athens. (B, D)
Day 4: Oct 28 (Fri). Athens City Tour
The exploration of Athens begins with a panoramic drive through the city center. View the Panathenian Stadium and the ruins of the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch, built to celebrate the arrival of the Roman Emperor Hadrian. Continue on to visit the Acropolis, the ancient architectural masterpiece built during the Golden Age of Athens and the new Acropolis Museum, a Striking modern building built at the base of the monument where many of the original statues from the Acropolis are now displayed. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight Athens. (B)
Day 5: Oct 29 (Sat). Athens - Pireaus, Greece. Ship embarkation. (B, D). Cruise
Day 6: Oct 30 (Sun). Sailing - Istanbul, Turkey. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 7: Oct 31, (Mon). Istanbul, Turkey. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 8: Nov 01, (Tue). Sailing - Kavala, Greece. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 9: Nov 02, (Wed). Sailing - Thessaloniki, Greece. (B, L, D). Cruise
Day 10: Nov 03 (Thu). Sailing - Volos, Greece. (B,L,D). Cruise
Day 11: Nov 04 (Fri). Sailing - Santorini, Greece. (B,L,D). Cruise
Day 12: Nov 05 (Sat). Sailing - Pireaus, Greece.
After disembarkation, you will be transferred to your hotel for overnight. Evening is free at leisure, time to do last minute shopping. (B)
Day 13: Nov 06 (Sun). Depart Athens to Los Angeles. (B)
What Is Included:
- Round trip economy class airfare Los Angeles-Athens
- Meet and Assist upon arrival.
Private air-conditioned motor coach with an English speaking guide.
- Entrance Fees to Corinth, Mycenae, Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Hotel taxes
- Full day Corinth, Mycenae and Nafplion tour
- Full day Athens City tour visiting the Acropolis and Museum
- 5-Day / 4-Night 1st class hotel accommodation at the Titania Hotel or similar with daily breakfast and some dinners.
What Is Not Included:
- Land Tour: Personal Expenses, drinks at meals, lunches
- Gratuities for Land: total of $170 to be collected in advance. Local Tour Guide, Driver, Tour Director, Excursion Guide, Waiter, Porter.
What Is Included In Cruise:
- 8-Day / 7-Night Cruise to the Greek Islands and Turkey on Celestyal Cruise inside Cat. “IB” cabins
- All meals (Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner)
- Shore Excursions ON SHARING BASIS:
- 1st-04 Bosporus cruise from Europe to Asia
- San-01 Spectacular Oia village perched on the Caldera rim
- The-06 Panoramic Thessaloniki
- Entertainment on board
- Port charges security
- Cruise gratuities
- Unlimited classic drinks
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- All entrance fees included as per itinerary
- Porterage of 1 suitcase per person at the hotels
- Included shore excursions cannot be removed or replaced
Please note that this costing is strictly subject to change due to any unforeseen increases in fuel price, exchange rate, government levies and any other influencing factors. Air Plus Travel reserves the right to collect additional charges should there be any increase imposed for 2022 travel.